As you'll discover about Life Point Church, we believe in serving. It's no wonder, then, that we try to offer any opportunities we can in order to allow people to serve, both in our church service and in our community. Check out the many areas LPC has where you could serve, and join us as we give our all back to God!
- Greeters/Ushers: Welcome guests upon arrival, direct people when needed. Take up offering at end of service.
- LifeWatch: Secure premises and aid LPK teachers, parents, and attenders as needed.
- Parking Team: Direct traffic in parking lot, ensure safety, and escort people from vehicles when needed.
- FOH Team: Keep inventory of what is needed in entrance (resources, information, cafe). Decorate and organize front of house.
- Check-in: Welcome and register new families; check in regular attenders/owners.
- Nursery: Assist and care for children, ages newborn-2 yrs.
- Preschool: Teach, interact, and play with preschool students, ages 3-4 yrs.
- Kindergarten-1st Grade: Teach and interact with students, lead activities/games in the K-1st Grade class.
- 2nd-4th Grade: Teach and interact with students, lead activities/games in the 2nd-4th Grade class.
- Room Leader: Oversee LPKids (monthly); Schedule teachers and print lessons for given age group (preschool, K-1, or 2nd-4th class).
- Graphics Team: Help design screen and printed graphics for sermon series and special events.
- Video: Prepare intros and video clips for each sermon series.
- Multimedia: Prepare slides, screen display, and run screen media during Sunday morning service.
- Lighting: Adjust lighting for service and operate light board.
- Sound: Adjust sound for worship team during rehearsal/sound check, operate sound during service.
- Band: Lead through praise by playing or singing in our worship band on Sunday mornings, rehearsing together during the week.
LIFE GROUP LEADER
- Adults: Lead and facilitate an adult group weekly; prepare discussion; encourage and invest in Life Group attenders.
- Students: Lead and facilitate students at Sunday evening group; prepare discussion; encourage and invest in students.
- Information: Maintain and take inventory of needs for info table (signups, invite cards, missions, etc.)
- Product Sales: Assist guests interested in purchasing items (books, shirts, etc.), keep record of sells for the day, and receive payment for sells.
- Account Team: Deposit funds, write checks, balance register.
- Counters: Count tithes and offerings following service.
- CityReach: CityReach Inc. summer trip at a hosting church plant.
- International: Take an international trip, commonly through 516Missions in Monticello, AR.
- Community Outreach: Opportunities common within the community (City Mission, Christian Outreach, etc.).
- "Serve the City": Church-wide serve days, including free carwashes, serving breakfast at the local shelter, etc.