As you'll discover about Life Point Church, we believe in serving. It's no wonder, then, why we try to offer as many opportunities as we can to allow people to serve, both in our church service and in our community. Check out all the positions LPC has for you to serve, and join us as we give our all back to God!
- Greeters/Ushers: Welcome guests upon arrival, direct people when needed. Take up offering at end of service.
- LifeWatch: Secure premises and aid LPK teachers, parents, and attenders as needed.
- Parking Team: Direct traffic in parking lot, ensure safety, and escort people from vehicles when needed.
- Check-in: Welcome and register new families; check in regular attenders/owners.
- Nursery: Assist and care for children, ages newborn-2 yrs.
- Pre-k - K: Teach, interact, and play with preschool students, ages 3-4 yrs and in Kindergarten.
- 1st-3rd Grade: Teach and interact with students, lead activities/games in the 1st-3rd Grade class.
- 4th-5th Grade: Teach and interact with students, lead activities/games in the 4th-5th Grade class.
- Graphics Team: Help design screen and printed graphics for sermon series and special events.
- Video: Prepare intros and video clips for each sermon series.
- Multimedia: Prepare slides, screen display, and run screen media during Sunday morning service.
- Lighting: Adjust lighting for service and operate light board.
- Sound: Adjust sound for worship team during rehearsal/sound check, operate sound during service.
- Band: Lead through praise by playing or singing in our worship band on Sunday mornings, rehearsing together during the week.
Life Group Leader
- Adults: Lead and facilitate an adult group weekly; prepare discussion; encourage and invest in Life Group attenders.
- Students: Lead and facilitate students at Sunday evening group; prepare discussion; encourage and invest in students.